Friday 9 December 2016

An eight hour journey which seemed only a few minutes

When I was in Vienna I had to wake up at five o'clock in the morning to catch a train to Zurich. The journey was eight hours long. At the beginning I fell asleep straight away and then when the sun was up I woke up and had a small meal. Then when I looked outside the view was amazing, simply amazing. And as the train was moving forward the view was more and more incredible. I could not stop staring. I was like a three year old who is given a nice ice-cream or candy. The moment we crossed the border the view was unbelievable I was almost mesmerized by it . This picture shows exactly that. So I urge you if you ever get the chance to travel with a train do it close to the alps it will be a view to remember I can assure you for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment