Thursday 15 December 2016

Paris

Another stop during my travelling was Paris. I know that many of you think of Paris as the city of lights and that everyone says it is one of the most beautiful cities. However I did not feel it. For me Paris is a great city when it comes to site-seeing because of the Eiffel tower, the Louvre which is amazing by the way and so many other places like the mortmarte and the notre dame. But I did not feel anything else, that does not mean of course that it is not worth going because this is just my opinion and if you visit Paris you may love it. Overall, for me Paris has some magnificent sites and my favorite is notre dame because when I entered I heard those prayers but it was something I have never heard before and I was lost in my own world, but generally I was not impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment