Wednesday 7 December 2016

An unusual day trip

Yesterday I visited Windsor, the home of one of the largest castles in Britain. Everyone goes there for the castle, the shopping and the prestige of Eton. However, I saw the castle and my answer as always, '' I have seen bigger and better ''. In Bratislava, in Prague, in Vienna, in Krakow, in Budapest and many other cities. But my favorite thing about Windsor was the long walk. In orde to complete the walk you need a 45 fast walking pace and you end up in front of a statue of a horse rider. Nevertheless, I did not turn back at the end and therefore I continued walking in the woods for another half hour. The views of the forest and the small lakes were amazing. One example is this picture. If you ever have the time it is just half an hour from London or Reading and you will not regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment