Thursday 1 December 2016

Beautiful Prague

During my euro trip I have visited Prague. Prague for me is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. It reminded me a lot of Budapest because I had a lot of nice memories from Budapest. The views of Prague from the river, its castle, the Devin mountain, the old town, the market square and countless other sites will remain forever in my mind. Also in Prague you can taste many good beers and have some really nice traditional dishes like the goulash and some great sweets like the trdlo. This picture is from the Lennon wall. Here during the communist era in Prague people would paint John Lennon's face in order to protest against the communist government. Then everyday the wall changed shapes as many artists painted there illegally but still today there is always at least one painting of John Lennon. I hope one day you will have the chance to visit this amazing city because I can assure you that you will never forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment