Thursday 8 December 2016

My memories of Vienna


Another stop during my Euro trip experience was Vienna. To be honest Vienna is really beautiful and has really interesting architecture but I did not like it very much like other cities in Europe. However I have to say that I have never had better deserts than Vienna. For instance there is a place called Demel the are the imperial family's patisserie let's say and they make the most amazing cakes and deserts. Also there are very beautiful castles like Belvedere in the picture. But the most interesting thing is the opera in which you can get tickets for three euros as standing tickets if you are lucky. Therefore even though Vienna it is not my favorite city I believe you should definitely visit the city if you ever get the chance and it is only one hour away from my lovely Bratislava.

No comments:

Post a Comment